Sweet Lil' Stuffed Tater Skins
1 packet Slo Moe’s (any Moe’s goes)*
1 tbs olive oil
2 sweet potatoes, washed
2 bacon rashers, diced
2 spring onions, thinly sliced, slice extra to serve
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
120g mixed salad leaves, to serve
120g sour cream, to serve
1 avocado, mashed, to serve
*We used Slo Moe’s Wood Smoked Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC fan forced. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthways. Place on the lined tray, drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake for 40 minutes.
2. Reduce the oven temperature to 180oC fan forced.
3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine your Slo Moe’s, bacon and spring onion. Set aside.
4. Scoop most of the soft flesh from the sweet potatoes, leaving enough that they keep their shape.
5. Add the Slo Moe’s mix and 1/2 a cup of cheese to the sweet potato flesh. Mix to combine. Spoon this delectable mixture into the sweet potato shells and scatter over the remaining cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
6. Serve warm and scatter over mixed salad leaves and top with avocado and sour cream. Season and garnish with spring onion. Nothing like a sweet lil treat!