How D’ You Do, Beef Ragu?
1 packet Slo Moe’s Slo Wood Smoked BBQ Beef Brisket
200g cooked pappardelle
50ml olive oil
1 brown onion, diced
1 carrot, peeled, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ cup red cooking wine
¼ cup beef stock
1 red chilli, finely sliced, to serve
Flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped, to serve
Parmesan, shaved, to serve
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the pancetta, onion, carrot and garlic. Stir occasionally, until the carrot and onion are soft. Stir in the wine. Top with stock and passata, then bring to a simmer. Reduce to low heat and leave it to simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime, cook the pappardelle.
3. Add the Slo Moe’s Beef Brisket to the simmering sauce. Use a spoon to break up the brisket as you stir. Leave to simmer for another 10 minutes.
4. When the ragu is nice and fragrant, season and remove from heat. Toss with the cooked pappardelle.
5. Divide among serving bowls and serve with parmesan, parsley and fresh chilli. A moreish meal that’s sure to please.