1 tbs Olive Oil
2 Red Onions, Thinly Sliced
2 Bacon Rashers, Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
200g Frozen Spinach
1 Cob Loaf
250g Block Cream Cheese, Softened
400ml Tub Sour Cream
Slo Moe’s BBQ Lamb
1 Cup Grated Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened. Remove from pan and place in a bowl. Add bacon to the pan and cook until crispy.
Remove and add to garlic and onion mix. Leave to cool.
3. Cut a 4cm lid off the cob loaf. Scoop bread from the centre of the loaf, leaving a 1.5cm edge. Roughly rip the bread into chunks.
4. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella in a bowl. Add Slo Moe’s BBQ lamb, bacon and onion mix, and season. Combine. Spoon mixture into the loaf. Top with lid. Place the loaf on the tray and scatter a layer of bread chunks around it.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the bread is golden and crispy. Serve warm and dig in. Your mates will be stoked regardless of the final score!